Saturday, January 25, 2014

Odd Craigslist Posts, Pt. 1

Setting aside the usual misspellings ("refridgerator") and overhyped press-board rubbish ("Awesome bedside table bought at Target for $50"), there are some bend.craigslist posts that I find amusing.

For example, this one: "Glass coffee table in good condition. Central Oregon only."

Central Oregon only? The seller is very fussy about who gets the table. Maybe they hope to visit it every so often.

Or how about this mountain bike: "Bought brand new for Christmas and nephew only used it a few times before moving away. Comes with brand new solid rubber tires."

If someone bought me a bike with solid rubber tires I'd probably take the hint, too.

"Coffee table and two in-tables very nice shape $50.00"  Okay, I already broke my promise not to overlook misspellings. In my defence, it took me a few moments to figure out what "in-tables" are.

These are only a few that caught my eye this evening. I may make this a running feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment